CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 4 February 2009

To Bank Or Not To Bank...

I happened to come across a blog post where someone went to the bank to withdraw some money and the cashier told him they were running short which made me question things they take for granted like taking money out of a bank account.

Reading that reminded me of a scene out of the movie "Mary Poppins" where a boy wants to use his coin to feed the birds. The bank owner tries convincing the boy to invest it in the bank and grabs his coin and he starts yelling to "give it back" and it causes a huge commotion in the bank where people think the bank is refusing to give back money and start demanding to withdraw all their money. lol. My mother had seen this movie during her childhood and I saw it during mine. It's an amazing movie, if you don't mind the singing and dancing.

0 comments: